Shipping Your Product
Sellers are solely responsible for shipping their sold products to purchasers. If you are using a shipping or fulfillment service, please keep in mind that only you are responsible for ensuring that your buyers receive the product(s) they have purchased from your store.
By selling on Wonrika, you agree to:
- OFFER FREE OF COST SHIPPING
- Provide correct "Ships from" address
- Specify your processing time in your product listing
- Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that you ship each item within 15 days of purchase, unless you specify otherwise in your processing time.
- Accept all the responsibilities and comply with all local, international shipping and customs formalities and regulations as applicable.
- Ship the products to the correct address of the customer(s) as specified in the in shipping address provided by the customers.
- Shipping to the wrong address is likely to result in a non-delivery case, so correct the situation and make sure to re-ship the product to the correct address of the customer.
- Change the order status as shipped when you ship the products. Please note that an order can be marked as shipped only after you have shipped it in real. The buyer will receive a notification when you mark an order as shipped.
- By entering shipping tracking information on Wonrika, you give us the permission to collect and share the shipping tracking information received from your chosen shipping carrier with the purchaser of the product(s).
- In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided on Wonrika. If a buyer does not receive their order against a valid payment, they may file a case against you, you store or your company.